I guess I will start by saying why I’m doing this.
First of all, I was inspired by Marzia (CutiePieMarzia from Youtube). I started following her several months ago and I’m not ashamed to admit, I’ve become a little obsessed with her. I was so excited when she started a blog because it’s nice to really get to know the people you have come to feel like you are friends with.
An overview of me:
- I’m a newlywed to my best friend in the world and love of my life for almost 10 years now. He keeps me going and gives me a reason to get up every day.
- I have an invisible chronic illness which I will discuss in several posts I’m sure. To try to explain in a short version here, I am always exhausted and kind of feel like I have the flu and a headache every single day. I will go into more detail later.
- I want to be a writer. I have always loved coming up with ideas for stories, but my illness and current job (which is probably going away soon because the business might be closing) make it hard to find time to focus on getting serious about writing anything of substance. ( I want to change that soon!)
- I have a dachshund mix named Oscar who I adore and spoil all the time.
- I’m a very picky eater but I wish I could become a vegetarian for health reasons and because it really does make me sad to think about the animals suffering.
- I have little energy for much of anything, so I usually end up watching shows or videos online and keeping up with a few people on social media.
I don’t want to overwhelm you on my first post (I tend to ramble) so I will end this here and just say thanks for stopping by! Feel free to let me know what you think and if you have any tips for a new blogger, they are most welcome! ❤